Saturday, October 29, 2022

Gratitude Journal for 29th October 2022 (Friday)

Our twinning outfit and shoes

 What I'm grateful about:

  • The week flew really fast and it's Friday again! 3 more weeks for the whole school year! 
  • P left for PH again and somehow I have gotten used to being by myself at home. 
  • We have not received the refunds for our TK tix and it's been almost two weeks, I have an early day off from work today so I went down to their sales office near Bugis area. It went on quite well and hopefully everything is sorted out and we will get back the $$ in another two weeks' time. Feeling so broke as there's so much expenses with the trip coming up. 
What I'm looking forward to:
  • We are counting down less than a month to the trip! 29 days to be exact.
  • This period is busy busy yet somehow there's many things to look forward to, sending off another batch of students, tying up all loose ends and ending the school year with much excitement and happiness.

No comments: