Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Gratitude Journal for 17th October 2022 (Monday)

 

Throwback to our biz class adventure from Copenhagen Jun22 

Things I'm grateful for:

  • Woke up to rainy weather this morning but generally everything went on well on the first day of marking. Unlike last year when I left the school with terrible headache till the next morning, this year I'm just sleepy and hungry. Hopefully next few days will be even better. 
  • Non teaching days like these always seems like holidays to me, but I'll sleep earlier tonight to be more refreshed tomorrow. 
Things I'm looking forward to:
  • Counting down to 39 days more to the trip! Just one month plus plus to go... hope the next few weeks fly by without us noticing. I'm just truly excited although the next one month should be easy as we are winding down to the holidays. 

No comments: