Sunday, October 09, 2022

Gratitude Journal for 9th October 2022 (Sunday)

Heavy traffic near the sports hub, but the clouds are nice

 What I'm grateful for:

  • Lots of family time with the folks today, since we rented the car we brought papa and mama to quite a few places (visit our relatives) and ran our errands as well.
  • I'm glad and grateful that we were on the road for hours but P did most of the driving. He got comfortable and used to driving here and he didnt mind doing it. It would be really stressful for me if I was in the driver's' seat the whole time.
What I'm looking forward to:
  • Since we got used to being behind the wheels, we can consider going on road trips in future and not just dependent on public transport to get us around when we travel abroad.
  • Determined to get our own wheels by next year. Just too busy with everything to settle with one right now. 

No comments: