Saturday, October 08, 2022

Gratitude Journal for 8th October 2022 (Friday)

Our playground now

 What I'm grateful for:
  • P is at the second stage of visa application, as we are going to the schengen region + UK so the two visas have to be done separately. We met some hiccups as UK visa is having a lot of backlog and the waiting time is 5-7 weeks instead of the usual two weeks! Luckily we can pay extra to solve this issue and did not have to leave his passport with the embassy as he is planning to go home before our trip.
  • I really appreciate our red passport now as I had no idea travelling can be so troublesome for other nationalities, we can get to almost everywhere in the world visa free. So far I only applied for visas when going to US and Australia and those can be done online/ immediately. 
  • Very cooling weather today, it rained most of today once it was noon. We finally went out for a walk again and usually there's a lot of cyclists on the PCN during weekend but it was so quiet tonight as the sky was still overcasted. 
What I'm looking forward to:
  • Nice that I've hit my marking target for today and there's still the weekend to look forward to.
  • We are less than 50 days to the grand trip! 

No comments: