Friday, October 14, 2022

Gratitude Journal for 13th October 2022 (Thursday)

Things I'm grateful for:

  • It's been a hectic week, I've been frantically marking in school and at home, wishing for this week to be quickly over. Now, I've finally reached Friday which is a the best day for me this week, TGIF!
  • I managed to hit my marking target this week and was even more productive than I expected. I stopped my gratitude blogging for a few days as I was really stressed looking at the pile of markings I have at the beginning of the week. I set a target that I will need to finish and return by Friday and I managed to make it by Wednesday! Amazing feat! 
  • Today was a really bad day, two extras periods of FTGP, two extra periods of remedial and two extra periods of relief. I was really sulking at my table thinking of the day ahead this morning but I motivated myself by getting through each period and each hour counting down to the end, telling myself 'one at a time'. I made it!
What I'm really looking forward to:
  • We are going to HHN this weekend! After two years of no-go due to COVID, we are back again! I cant rem how many times we've been to HHN, but it had become a tradition for us.
  • Finishing the last 5 weeks of school strong and happy, I would say this is the best time of the whole year, winding down to December hols! 



Random photo from our ECP walk

No comments: