Monday, October 03, 2022

Gratitude Journal for 2nd October 2022 (Sunday)

 

Our nice walk last night
Things I’m grateful for:

  1. We are having a very nice staycation at MBS while the F1 race is going on. This is the first time we get a good view of all the action, including fireworks and drone display as our city view hotel room over look the race site and Padang.
  2. I was surprised when we were unpacking and P suddenly mentioned that we are going to be here for 3 nights, checking out on Wednesday. I had packed clothes for just two nights stay but I guess P will be dropping by at our place the next two days as he’s not working and just enjoying the staycation. 
  3. Despite the family dinner and the staycation, I managed to finish most of the work I wanted to do this weekend. Yay!
Things I’m looking forward to:
  1. Coming weekend is long weekend for us!

No comments: