Sunday, November 06, 2022

Gratitude Journal for 5th November (Saturday)

 

I'm so thankful

What I'm grateful for:

  • The very hectic exam marking week is finally coming to an end, I'm just finishing the last few scripts and I'm done! I feel so tired as it's been consecutive days of marking and marking but I'm just glad I'm done for this year.
  • As in the drawing, I'm glad to have my family, loved ones and good health. 
  • It's been a week since I last took a long walk at ECP (though I've took several 1.5km walks from school to MRT station throughout the week), so I quickly went to the gym and did a 3km short walk just now, even though I almost wanted to shower and just slack off. 
What I'm looking forward to:
  • We are counting down to just 20 days to our trip, and next weekend I'll be with P for just two nights. Really looking forward!
  • Just last two weeks of seeing the kids in school and we are really winding down to the end of the school year already. Life is great! 

No comments: