Sunday, October 02, 2022

Gratitude Journal for 1st October 2022 (Saturday)



 Things I'm grateful for:

  • Enjoyed my day today, rented GetGo again to have a nice family dinner, and we finally drove to ECP for a nice walk after dinner. Life is great!
  • Met the girls for a really good traditional Korean dinner after work yesterday, its only 1km from my place and they came over for 'house warming' after that. Took many tries to arrange that.
  • Having the girls over reignite how good I feel about my cosy home. I almost forgot the 'wow factor' after staying here for more than 9 months.
Things I'm looking forward to:
  • The staycation tomorrow! It's our 4xth stay but we have not got tired of it.
  • Next week is a very short week at school as I'm only having two proper teaching days. Yay! 

No comments: