Thursday, October 06, 2022

Gratitude Journal for 6th October 2022 (Thursday)

Last Sunday where we watched F1 with a view

Complimentary gift as it's F1, cute exquisite dessert spoons

Things I'm grateful for:

  1. I love cooling weather more than the sun and the cooling weather has persisted the whole of this week, since last weekend.
  2. Everything went well today, I actually enjoyed myself with the Children's Day celebration, the kids and I had fun. For the first time this year, it actually occured to me that I’ll miss them. 
  3. It's the long weekend! It feels good that it's just Thursday and I have a long weekend ahead, though I have lots of marking to clear this weekend.
  4. Last two Thursdays been very tiring for me and today is much much better as I was just doing Zoom for torta. 
Things I'm looking forward to:
  1. Making good use of this long weekend for my physical and general well-being, and time for my loved ones. 
  2. Next week we are officially crossing into the mid term. Woohoo...

No comments: