Thursday, October 06, 2022

Gratitude Journal for 5th October 2022 (Wednesday)

 

We took a series of group photos
Things I'm grateful for:

  1. My close friend of almost 30 years Wen is now on her way to new life in Texas, US. Our farewell dinner yesterday had some hiccups as we changed location from town to Sembawang (friend's place). I was back at MBS for last night of staycation before the change of plans, honestly there was resistance to traveling back and fro but I'm glad I did, simple dinner but no regrets. 
  2. Tomorrow is just Children's Day celebration and we're off for the weekend.
Things I'm looking forward to:
  1. The long weekend!
  2. Just 7 teaching days before we get to EYE, not a thing to look forward to but I'm glad we're winding down for the end of the year soon. 

No comments: