Sunday, October 09, 2022

Gratitude Journal for 8th Oct 2022 (Saturday)

Our mookata dinner
 
Things I'm grateful for:
  • P was actually craving for mookata yesterday but I had an early dinner as I was strangely craving for mee sua in the cold weather and I had Grab sending it to me at 5pm. The grand plan was to have mookata on Sat and then go ECP for our walk, so we kept to it.
  • Weather was still very cooling and cloudy today, though very very light drizzle fell on us every now and then when we were out and about in the evening.
  • We actually walked a total of 21km this week and it was at 3 different places, 7+ km at GBTB, 6+km at our homeground PCN and tonight we walk 8km+ at ECP. I'm actually motivated to go back ECP for my long runs in the weeks to come as I'm going to complete my 10th marathon at Nagoya next year March.
Things I'm looking forward to:
  • We're have some family time tomorrow as I'm picking up the folks at 1pm and sending them back to our old place at Sembawang to talk to the tenants.
  • Next week is our last full week of lessons, complete with remedial and CCA and stuff. Cant say I'm looking forward to it but I'm looking forward to it to be over. Anyway, October payday is coming up and we're getting a 5% pay raise! 


No comments: