Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Gratitude Journal for 28th September 2022 (Wednesday)

My new iPhone 14 delivered by NinjaVan today

Things I'm grateful for:

  • I faced a challenging class today, I was angry and upset with them (and myself for not doing better) after just 30 min in there. I told myself at least I got it over and done with, I should move on from this lousy episode and now I feel better. 
  • Mum brought a lot of food for me today and I realised I will not finish all the food as we're only eating at home three times this week. I felt bad telling her not to bring me so much food and I was acting like a spoilt brat. I'm lucky and I'm loved. 
  • My new iPhone 14 came. We did not get a new phone last year, I did not plan to get one but one day last week P just got excited and ordered one for me. 
  • I got home earlier than usual, got my food and nap and now I feel lazy to go out for a walk again. But I'm well rested.
Things I'm looking forward to:
  • Seeing the folks this weekend.
  • Getting over with the busy busy day tomorrow.
  • The staycation this weekend. 

No comments: