Sunday, March 28, 2004

Well, from the encouraging comments of Danping, I hope it is more aesthetically pleasing to have the beautiful face of the author greeting my avid fans rather than the popping eyeball of a stranger. Hee hee.. hope that this new layout is not any more scarier than 'the eye' (no pun intended!).

Anyway, I realised that the pictures from 'quizilla' are missing..those emphasizing the fact that I'm a caramel, sensitive girlfriend etc. The background pic of one of my other blog had disappeared, just like what happened to all Xiaxue's images recently...so it's really dangerous to host pictures on other sources. Therefore I'm tearing down the eyeball (which came from an unknown source) to a picture of my own face from my own server, hee hee. At least I'm a paying customer, so if Singnet is not putting up my pictures I can sue their ass off.

Promise to put up a better picture when I can get hold of one!

No comments: