Saturday, March 13, 2004

cara
You're a Caramel!! You are known for your
sweetness. You are comfortable with yourself,
and help others feel the same way about
themselves. You are generally friendly to
everyone, and believe in second chances.


Which kind of candy are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Muahahhaa... I went online to check on Danping's blog after she left office and found this quiz. Oh man.. don't you wish you can be like me? Got time to slack, no FYP, popular and pretty..I'm caramel! Heehee.. I swear I only took the quiz once, and I'm so triumphant I can't help blogging it now. Oh okay lah, now I feel quite bad, I give you all my bestest wishes for a better weekend okay? I think Skitters are great too, so colourful and fun..and erm.. you get the drift. Hee hee..

I'm going to burn my whole weekend at a induction camp for an expedition programme. Overseas community service again. It's going to be at the end of the year, but we're forming a committee to plan the whole thing, and we're call 'Adventurers'..Hahah.. no comments about the name. But the programme for the camp sounds like a really 'interesting' one, lots of discussions and such. Thought that it'll be a tough camp, maybe something like OBS selection camp? But I saw the BBQ dinner tomorrow night and changed my perception. Anyway, still off to sleep soon!

No comments: