Sunday, March 21, 2004

A beautiful Saturday

Yeah yeah..it's definitely beautiful as the CID woman did not call up for a whole day!! Well, I'm not giving out too much information here just in case the hacker is reading my blog and decided to escape from town before he/she got caught. I'll still prefer him/her to stay put for the bull infected with herpes/SARs/bird flu to find its target. Anyway, I'm rather sick of the CID saga, had repeated the story 2, 999 times to receive an equal number of flabbergasted looks from my friends and also, concerned friends are smsing me or writing about it in their blogs. Fear not, my avid readers! For the time being, I'm not being charged as the officer had helpfully informed me that the whole investigation will take around half a year to be completed, due to the efficiency of the police force. Will update you again when I'm packing up to go to jail..haha..

New job, new school, new start
Due to the trauma of the past week.. boy, I'm so glad that I'm not stucked to my previous job! Went down to the new school to meet the Vice principal, HOD of mother tongue and my level head this morning. They're all friendly aunties, I'm so happy to settle down in a lovely school with motherly people looking after me. The vice principal is a female version of Mr Khor and the Level Head is a female version of Mr Neo (Mr Khor and Mr Neo were the vice principal and level head at Woodlands' Ring, the place where I used to do relief teaching..so think only Danping can get the drift here..), really helpful and friendly people. I came home with teachers' handbooks for all my chinese lessons and the moral education lessons, wanted to just photocopy whatever I need for next week but the level head was so enthu that she offered me a big plastic bag, so I had to just carry everything back. I've got lots of stuff to do already, as the lesson plans had to be type-written in chinese, to be vetted every monday!! Oh man.. previously we just write into the teacher's record book and now everything has to be typed out using chinese software. The results of technology, how helpful..

Oh yeah.. I saw xiaxue at the citylink today! Really strange as I felt like I've known her for a long time from her blogs and the pictures she posted up. Hahaha..

Hmm..maybeI can also get popular by posting up more 'photoshop edited' photos onto my website. =) Realised that what Danping said was true. When I typed in "Danping + Blog" or "Hocksui+ Blog" into the google search, the results will immediately show my blog page! I must get advertising fees from those I've mentioned in my blogs from now on. Luckily when I typed in my workplace name + Blog, it doesn't generate the same results. If not, everyone will realise that I had been bumming around! Lalala..hee hee..

Had a wonderful day after returning back from the school. I was really satisfied about my new workplace and today's the day when I celebrate my one year anniversary with Hock Sui. Wasn't anything special but we caught "The Eye-2", went NYDC for a nice dinner, joined my friends at marina square for coffee and came home to watch recorded "Wu Tou Dong Gong' with my mum. Very relaxed outing and we were all happy and chatty throughout, so its an achievement!

No comments: