Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Induction camp


Okay, think I didn't blog much about the induction camp I went to. This is the whole group of the 'Adventurers' I'm working with, photo taken at the well known NPCC resort (better known as NPCC campsite) jetty. I know the resolution is very poor, but I've downsized the photo else it'll take a long time to load. It's too early to tell, but initially I was not very used to the idea of working with a group of people I've never worked with. It got better during the camp, and had some fun. I'm getting ready for the storming stage, but think majority of the group are fun and spontaneous. By the way, it's one of the slackiest camp I've ever had at the campsite.. just full of discussions, BBQ at the jetty and nobody was rushing us about anything. Actually, I've much more used to better time management.

We've shortlisted a few places in China that we're proposing with SIF to go to.. its either Yunnan, Inner Mongolia or Xinjiang. The expedition venue is the top perks for my motivation to take part in the expedition. I think Inner Mongolia is my favourite, want to go and experience the nomadic lifestyle. Probably built a portable toilet for them? Hmm... Everyone must support me when I'm fund-raising for the expedition okay? Hey hey, don't pretend you never see this okay!!

No comments: