Saturday, March 06, 2004

A great Saturday

Guess what? No prizes for the correct answer. I'm here sitting in my office feeling bored and alone on a Saturday morning!! And I just finished off my Spanish Omelette Bagel.. it's like a deja vu feeling, it's exactly what I did last week. Except that I'm in a slackier mood than last week and I'm not having a flu anymore.

I just surfed into Darlie's blog page..and almost fell off my chair!! Oh man, her favourite hokkien song was actually playing in my office's speakers. And I think it sounds suspiciously familiar as it must be one of my mum's polyphonic ringtone. She must be in her blogging peaks and FYP lows nowadays, that mad woman..hahahhaha.. Sheesh, there must be something wrong with my new desktop 'Daxing' at home as I didn't see all the new blogs, think I didn't bother to click the 'refresh' button as Miss Wu had not been blogging much lately too. Well, will try to be a more devoted fan of all my friends' blogs from now on. I promise!!

And this is also the last Saturday morning which I will be stucked here in this office. Holidays from next weekends onwards.. two Saturdays off and I'm getting outta here!

No comments: