Saturday, April 03, 2004

Hey bloggie, I'm back!

Yep, a week of no blogging. I was really busy dealing with work and the monkeys in school. Not the real monkeys, of course, but my notorious students. I love the P1s so much but the P4s are like, they come out from hell. ShEesh, kids are really sucky as they grow up. Damn.. Think I had been complaining to my friends about my work load, my 'ku ku' students and tuitions etc. Until now, I really can't decide if I like the job or hate the job. Guess it's pretty okay, as I'm still quite motivated about it although there were also very frustrating moments. Last night when I met up with Danping, she seems to really miss our relief teaching days. Yeah...I thought I really missed it too, until I started teaching again. Hahaha...

Maybe it's 职业病 or what, think nowadays I really blabber a lot on the phone when in the past I'm not really a phone person. Hahaha..can't help it. According to the book that Danping had given me for my birthday (the one about Mars and Venus in relationships), women just need to talk to destress. That explains why girls like to gossip, come out for 'kopi' and stuff.

Haizz..think my blog is also not very interesting nowadays. Hee hee.. my lessons doesn't seem very engaging also. Maybe I'm just not a good story teller. Hmm.. I'll be back again. Wonderful weekend ahead..=)

No comments: