Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Cheapo

Hey..I'm back, just can't resist blogging about this. I bought 2 blouses and one dress for $24 at the Metro Mega sale yesterday, and they cost $120 normally, so it's like FREAKING cheap!! Oh man, I was really gloating on my way back. What happened was this.. I had mentoring early in town yesterday morning. And after it ended, I decided to look around as I've wanted to get myself some new clothes. I walked all the way from Raffles City to Marina Square without seeing anything that I liked. So I decided to cut through Metro to go back home as I suddenly caught a flu and became too tired to shop. There were tons of people in that place, and the security guards were giving out big plastic bags at the door. I had nver liked sales, especially a mega sale, as its always too crowded and the things are never in my size. But nevertheless, I still took a plastic bag and browse around out of curiosity. Then I saw clothes from 'Fashion Lab'..one of my favourite brand as all the clothes are in prints of flowers. Despite what Hock Sui said about my flowery tops, I saw the blouses and it was really tempting to get them as they're only $8 and there's plenty with my size too. Even the dress was going at $8 even though the original price was $80!! The good thing was that there were many changing rooms and pay-out counters so the queues weren't very long and I could even try out the clothes that I had my eyes on. Yeah..happy happy..

Okay.. I know this blog is really bimbotic. The feeling of getting a cheap deal is just too good to be true. Especially when I asked my siblings, they thought that the tops were really nice too, a great bargain man! Oh yah.. just one thing, yesterday was the last day of the sale and now there's no more Metro Marina for any 'gian bng' pple like me already. Don't be envious okay? And guess what? My flu was gone when I went home with my new clothes. =)

No comments: