Friday, March 19, 2004

I'm back..to curse whoever who hacked into my singnet a/c, and used it to hack into my company's a/c to be sadomised or raped by a raging bull which is infested with herpes. (Sounds familiar?? hee hee..) Yeah..that's it. It might not turn out to be deadly so I'm still a very nice person actually. And whoever who did it: YOU TOO BO LIAO IS IT? Want to hack also choose a much better place yah?!! Go into educational centre website to delete emails is so DUHHHHH.. you just created stupid mundane job for the CIDs of technology dept. Waste tax payers money.. and your parents, grandparents are all tax payers okay. You happy to waste your own money is it? Siao..

I think I even more siao, hackers don't have any brains so they wouldn't understand the logic above. But I'm too lazy to go delete the above statements. I hope I won't be sued if a raging bull infested with herpes appeared on the streets one day. Did I mention that even the CID in charge of this case also find it very duh? She actually said that hackers wouldn't be bothered to do such things, so it must be someone I know who made unauthorised access to my a/c. Even hackers won't be so bo liao okay? So whoever it is, is even more brainless than hackers. I think I'm going to sue that person as I'm paying $50 every month while he/she is surfing happily using my broadband for free.. I'm so angry! It's $50!!

Haiyah, I must be an idiot.. I realised that I had not changed my password for the last hundred years and it's a very very very obvious password such that anyone who know me could have hacked into my singnet a/c. I'm an idiot. But you better dun be an idiot to go prove me right, cos I just went to change my password already. Hahah..

Ah xing is showing on TV now, I must go watch her pathetic life to appreciate mine. Ciao! =)

No comments: