Sunday, February 29, 2004

My world is saved!

Hey, my efficient sister had actually bought Daxing back and install all the programs when I was still at East Coast. Well..that can be explained as she's the total free loader as she can just use the comp for FREE when I'm not around. How about that? Anyway, I'm totally excited about my new desktop, it's like upgrading from a 3-room flat to a condominium when everyone around you is living in a condo! Flat-panel LCD screen, wireless keyboard, wireless mouse.. gosh.. and there's more room for me to save some stuff without worrying about the comp crashing. How cool is that? Well, just realised that my blog layout looks quite ugly on an upgraded 17" screen as the graphic on top can hardly cover the blogger banner(which was designed to be covered in my blog). That's the only disadvantage of having a much bigger screen, but I better don't be too "hao lian" or my new comp will catch a virus in no time again..=P

Yeah.. I love my new comp! I also love my Dad who sponsored it!

No comments: