Thursday, September 09, 2004

Yo, I'm back.. Apparently the school network is doing some upgrading, so that network is pretty unstable and sometimes it lags terribly. That's the biggest irony, what kind of upgrading will cos the network to be downgraded first? And the best part is that it's going to last the whole mth. If you have me on MSN, I'll be popping up approximately every 2.343424 minutes for a thousand times per night. Yeah..it's irritating. But that's way better than my ICQ, which refused to get me logged on at all.

Anyway, I think Xiaxue is doing her virgin appearance on Channel I at this moment.. Oh no, don't imagine anything much with my usage of the word 'virgin' *hohoho*, it's just her first appearance on national TV even though she's been featured in Straits Times etc. She's really good I must say, and I can't imagine where she found her inspirations for all this blogging. As you would have guessed, I'm experience some sort of blogging dry spell, well.. at least I can only squeeze this much words out. And it's nothing interesting really..bleah..

I found that one of my fellow Chinese classmates have quite an interesting blog too. And no, when I said that he's my Chinese classmate, I wasn't talking about his race only. I mean, he's Chinese of course! But he's in my chinese language lessons as well, and right now, that takes up about 80% of my waking hours. Anyway, back to his blog.. he blogs in Chinese most of the time. And that's amazing, I think he can just write poems off his head regularly, or something like that. I'm so ashamed that I've posted up my poems on my blog after I've seen what he had handed up for the assignment. Haiz..

Last of all, another reason for the non-blogging season is also because well.. life is rather busy as usual. But the unusual thing is that nothing interesting is happening in my life too.. hahaa.. i can't even take photos and do my photoblog.. =(

Anyway, for those that still don't know, next week I'm moving back home. Oh no no, even though my gorgeous roomie had been in her cranky mood lately due to a disgusting bastard emailing her, and sometimes she's also in a bad mood for underterminable reasons...we're still on pretty good terms. =) Those who are thinking that we're going to enjoy our term break next week, can just go and bang your head on the wall! Yes, you're rubbing it in! We DO NOT have a term break this semester at NIE.. boohoo.. Most people that I know think that I'm having a term break this week with the primary schoolers, if not next week with the rest of the NTU population. But they're wrong, this week I'm just mugging and mugging to finish my report, if there's ever such a thing as 'finish'. Of course, there's lessons going on as usual. And next week, we're all going down to schools to have our 'school experience'.. and more reports to do after that. Well, at least I'm quite pleased with the school I'm posted to..hohoho.. even though I'm only spending a week there. =)

Alrighty, gtg.. still waiting for Danping to be back, then we can have our dinner. =)

No comments: