Sunday, September 26, 2004

Settlers

Finally played my first game of Settlers two weeks ago after hearing it for so long.. A while ago, you'll always see Aileen post up pictures like this in her blog, and I'd always go 'HUH??'. But Settlers was really fun, as I won one of the two games we played. Yeah, I was that good.. hahaa, even my friends admitted that I had very good strategies.


This was our first trial. Finally set up the board and after Aileen's many efforts in explaining how the game goes, we got started. What you see now was our first arrangement of the settlements. Apparently, Aileen is already an expert in explaining how Settlers was being played..hahaa.. at certain parts, she'll just say "Later you'll understand". Aileen, hor?
Posted by Hello



This is the end of the first game.. I was in blue and Aileen won the game (she was in orange). After this, all of us were immediately into the game and we carried on to the 2nd match at 4 in the morning!
Posted by Hello

No comments: