Friday, September 03, 2004

Do you remember giving out sweet little presents for your teachers when you were in primary school? I certainly do! I was a very quiet girl in school, and was shy to approach my teachers but every year, I'd pester my mum to buy me some cards and presents for my teachers on teachers' day. Even the strictest teacher will give me a big smile when they see me approaching with my little presents.

When I got to Primary 3, my class started to have 'surprises' for our teachers by decorating the classroom with balloons and drawings on the board. Then we'd switch off the lights, close the doors and windows when our teachers were coming in for lesson, and jump up to surprise them when they enter the class. Of course, I've realised by now that my ex-teachers had seen through our tricks right from the start, heehee..but they were great sport to play along with us.




It's little thing like this that keeps me going..
I got this from my little boyfriend this year, he's only in K1 this year..heehee... and he was so proud when he came running up with the bookmark. I was really surprised as I didn't expect to get any teachers' day gift..

No comments: