Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Tsk tsk..

Lately I had been working out, going to gym and jogging around in hall. But I still think I'm developing a tummy and my fitness level had dropped. Anyway, I'm just on a diet perpetually. Oh my god, I can't remember the last time I jogged before this actually! *wide eyes*

Anyway, Olympics are finally over. I'm like living in a cave where I don't catch any of the action unless I went home during the weekends. And my mum loves to watch sports.. so I stayed up watching the men's diving and the women's volleyball finals last Sun morning. And of course, we were supporting China since all the Singapore athletes had got back to Singapore long ago..=P The volleyball match was a really good one, I must say.. very exciting. I was supporting Tian Liang to come up top for the men's 10m diveboard but think he only got third in the end..haiz. Isn't him kinda of cute? Heehee.. those eyes..*saliva dripping* I remember supporting him 4 years ago too, though I can't remember what I was doing at the times of the Olympics.

My roomie is in a bad mood tonight..shhh..

No comments: