Thursday, September 30, 2004

不想做作业的结果就是“情不自禁”地一blog 再 blog.. All my dedicated readers are in luck!



Miss Giam, one of my 'best acquaintance' suddenly turned up at my room on the night of the mid-autumn to terrorise the population of Hall 15. It was intended as a surprise, but she surprised herself as she didn't know that it's mid-autumn and my dear roomie wasn't around. I almost went home as well, if not for the early Wed lessons. Can't imagine what would happen if I did.

Apparantly, she was prepared to stay over for the night, and even brought us presents. May I add that her idea of present is sometimes a bit different...erm, as what you can see above. We couldn't decide if it's meant to be a mini dustbin or just something to collect our stuff. It even looks like a child's potty! Well, somebody had actually gotten a real dustbin from Giam during our christmas celebration gift exchange last year, how fabulous.. =P


Don't you love my photos

No comments: