Saturday, July 26, 2003

Yeah..blog.. My 'ENTER' key is working tonight, so I'm finally back to update my blog about the past days' activities, otherwise my blog will go on and on with no paragraphing. =P

Guess what? I specially took a trip to NUS to repair my Xiaoxing yesterday, because of the unworkable keys, but mysteriously everything was working perfectly when I reached the NEC comp center. The woman was really looking at me with the questioning kind of face like I was trying to be funny. Finally, she got nothing much that she could help with so she just opened up the keyboard to dust it. Yah, that's not the end of the story, I came home last night and all the keys are not working again!! Even someone with the patience like me really felt like tearing my hair out and I keep hitting the keyboard with frustration. And now it's working again.. I think it really depends on Xiaoxing's mood nowadays.. Sigh..

Yep, tonight I'm in a really happy mood as no marathon tuitions for me tomorrow! Initally, thought that will be having KOP so canceled all tuitioning for tmr, and now I don't feel like resuming my lessons, I'm going to visit Night Safari instead! Yeah! Really happy..=) I can go and scare away all the nocturnal lions and tigers.. this weekend is really going to be much better than the last. Looking forward.. Just now went to take the new NE line and realised that it's quite fantastic, we can see the tunnel from the front window!! Hmm..a bit swa ku, but it's really interesting..

That night we had our hen party; intended to go Centro to take a look, BUT my good friends Aileen and Yingzhi couldn't go in with their slippers, and we walked all the way to Mohd Sultan to pub hop instead. Took the weekday NR home and it's really cosy, initially we were worried that there wasn't any NR but actually they've downsized the buses, that's why we didn't notice their existence. Had a good chat with Danping on the way back, but I wasn't familiar with the route (thought that it'll head straight to woodlands) and alighted at the bus-stop further away from home. According to Danping, it did turn into Sembawang after that, and I really regretted as I was all jittery during the walk home. I had many experiences of walking that path as late as midnight before, but I always tried to do it as fast as I could, it always gave me the feeling that someone could just follow and mug me from behind or something. The idea of walking through the quiet and dark park is really unsafe at 3am in the morning. I only took around 10 minutes to reach my block, and I think I would have make myself run all the way home if I wore track shoes.

To add on to Miss Giam mis-used words:
-Once bitten, twice 'shine'
-'Close your toes' (instead of cross your fingers) It's hilarious, but after reading her email with lots of broken English, I'm beginning to feel that I'm really good at interpreting her messages no matter how broken her email is. Used to it, used to it..

Alright, last piece of update, I had started on my project 'Y', and hope it'll be completed on time! =)

No comments: