Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Oh yeah, it's my commencement day! Hmm..actually it should be one of my big day I guess, many years down the road I may be looking at the photos and thinking "those were the days" again.. Was thinking back about the last grad ceremony I had attended, and that was when I was leaving NY. It was really full of sadness and tears. Hee.. I don't think tomorrow will be as memorable as that but it's the first and the last time I'm going to school with my sisters and Mum after our primary school days. Was really surprised at their enthusiasm as intially I thought that they wouldn't bother and I even had the thought of skipping the whole commencement. Haven't get a proper family portrait done for years and finally we're going to do it at the studio after this, I'm really glad about it but at the same time, I'm also quite regrettable that I'm not getting a PhD or Masters to make the whole thing more meaningful..=P

13 tuition sessions, 2 meetings, 2 driving lessons, one KOP and a commencement..that's what keeping me busy this week and glad to say, more of the Vitamin M flowing into my pocket. No matter what, I'm still keeping myself really tired and busy and it's already the middle of July, heh..I'm really wondering when I'll start to feel bored. I think I'm indeed lucky (or unlucky), to be saved from the tiring and demoralising job search for the time being. Oh yeah, also looking forward to next Wed which happened to be my non-tuition day and Aileen had asked me to organise a hen party (hmm, really wondering why it's called a hen party in the first place) for the girls' night out in town. We had been thinking about this for weeks, sigh..think everyone is really deprived from a fair share of fun after working their heads off.. heh heh.. Just highlighted my hair although was quite determined that I'll nver colour my hair. Sigh, can't decide whether the effect is good or not, but personally don't really like it that much. Maybe I've seen too many pple with that kind of colour in school or on the streets, should have coloured it purple or blue instead. The only consolation is that Jay just coloured his hair for the new album! =) I'm excited, as 933 is going to play his new song on air tmr.. it's really the big day!

No comments: