Saturday, July 19, 2003

Today, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and everything seemed to go very wrong!!! &*$##@ Argghh.. felt so frustrated, but luckily it's only left an hour to go till this day end and nothing can go wrong again. Was really cursing and felt so sian at the beginning of the day.. Ever since my convocation day, the past few days that I had always started quite badly as I'm always running very late every morning (actually it was already afternoons). I was really determine to sleep earlier last night as I'm having the sucky marathon tuitioning today... Guess what? I was awoken by the thunder and lightning in the middle of the night (around 5 am??), then I went to the kitchen for a cup of water and then stared at the ceiling till my room turned bright slowly. Sigh... both my alarm clocks were screaming alternately when I finally dozed off. Suddenly feel so unmotivated about the kayaking tmr, I want to sleep in!! Yeah..looking forward to Monday morning.. The good thing is that I always feel much more happier during the weekdays, on the contrary to everybody else, and the weekdays are relatively longer than weekends, phew!

I think it's really the tuitions that's draining me off and leading my mood astray. Or maybe it just happened to be these two weeks that I'm in a really bad mood after the whole day. It's really bad, as it's Sat night and pple are going out to have fun while I'm mopping away. The good thing is that I went town to meet up with Yingzhi after her convocation and Aileen for dinner, really long time nver see them. Very happy shopping away after that, and I realised that I'm so free nowadays yet haven't been in town for the past one month! Didn't even know that Metro at Far East had now converted to many shops and it's even more unbelivable that I saw many many things that I would liked to buy. It's so affordable that we really can't restrain ourselves from spending, but luckily I'm really tired and not in the proper shopping mood, so we headed for home very early. Even so, I still managed to buy a new top and saw many more that I've decided that I'll go back and get them when I'm more prosperous.. (Erm, if that day ever come). We have this wonderful idea to save up during these few mths and go backpacking at the end of the year, it's really my dream since I'm not really keen to get a job so soon. Managed to get the two of them really interested about it..hee hee.. so glad to find slacking kakis to play with me. It's actually quite bad of me to use them as backups (=P) as Miss Giam had found internship and will be busy from now on, Miss Wu will also be starting lessons in a few weeks' time while Mr Lua will fly away a mth later. And meanwhile I'm still trying to cultivate mould on myself.. so I'm trying to recruit potential slackers on my side.

No comments: