Thursday, July 31, 2003

I've got nothing to do now.. I've got nothing to do now.. I've got nothing to do now..

Okay, so I blog! Have been downloading photoshop for the past one hour or so and it's only 70% done.. I had dozed off on my bed for awhile just now and it's still downloading. But anyway, my laptop is back and it's working with a new C drive and a new keyboard, luckily Xiaoxing is still alive and kicking after the major operation. Yeah! =)

I forgot to blog about the Night Safari trip after the mangrove event. It's not a Reeaaaaaalll fantastic attraction but I really enjoyed it.. hee hee, so fun... at least it's something new for me. =P It's been there for years but just didn't have the chance to go. But anyway, I think my idea of fun is getting simpler nowadays, even the genting trips had been fun for me. Wahhahaa, maybe I'm that bored. It was quite crowded on Sat night and so we explored a few places on foot, then took a ride round the other half of the Night Safari on the tram. The best part was that the rangers wasn't looking when we reached the main station so we sneaked to the back and got up the tram for another free ride..heeheee.. yep, really clever of us. =)

Had been thinking of doing so many things lately, maybe I should call this daydreaming instead. Had made plans with Aileen to save up $3k/$4k in the next few mths and then we go for backpacking at the end of the year, maybe going to Europe or some other places. Sounds really exciting, there's so many places that I want to go. I think it's an achievable dream but just realised that I'm going nowhere this Dec except for Ramunia. Sigh.. Then, I also thought of visiting Wendy at Bintan for a short, relaxed holiday as she was really excited when Nicole and Alan went to visit her. Received a mail from her telling us about their trip a few days ago, its been a long time since she emailed us, and now she have a new found boyfriend over there. =) Next, I've also thought of getting a small classy tattoo, that will be real cool.. and I had even imagined what the design should be like. Maybe I will have the tattoo somewhere on my lower back just for fun, so I'm the only one who can admire it. Something like Faye Wong and Nicolas Tse..=P Hahaha.. Cool.. And I also want to learn riding once I've gotten my driving license. I know that if I do all the above four things, Mum will probably slaughter me alive. But it's still possible I'll do it, and maybe let her know about one or two of my plans.. especially the trips. It will be quite obvious if I'm away from my house for a few weeks. But anyway... just plans and plans, I still need the $$$! Oh yah, Jay's newest album is already waiting for me on the shelves. Oh well, guess it'll be next week before I can get a copy of it.

No comments: