Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Yeah, I'm back.. it's not hard to realise that I've just blog before I went to bed last night and now I just woke up and I'm back again. Ermm, this just shows how interesting my life is. Luckily Mum is out and now with my laptop back, I can surf inside my room without her nagging behind my back, yeah! I realise that my break from the addiction to net surfing is only temporary and an illusion. Now, I can feel my Xiaoxing breaking apart again, everynight it's hanging every now and then, and even my icq and broadband got problemsssss. Diee.. I should have requested the person to reformat my comp.

Oh okay, now what else to blog about? I dreamt about sailing last night, I wasn't sailing in my dream ( I wonder why? ) but watching lots of people sailing and it's very fun. And I woke up thinking that I want to go diving again. Sigh..really wondering if I should ask Mum for her opinion the next time I go diving. BUT, I think that'll be really suicidal, I'll sure kena lots of scoldings and probably I won't even be able to get out of the house. The safer measure is don't mention, don't ask and you'll don't even know if she's really against it to make yourself feel better. Yeah, I think she still doesn't know that I went diving at Aur this year. My conscience is speaking up again, just realised that I'm supposed to be HQ next week for meeting. And I'm still supposed to go for a few ATCs. I think at this age, I'm really not scared of pple scolding me but it's my conscience that pricking me. Maybe I can tell them that I went swimming everyday since I'm too bored and had a overdose of chlorine that made my hair like that. Yah right, that will be quite dumb also. Or maybe I should emphasize on the fact that I'm not a student anymore. So what? Still remember when Sis was in JC and we were rushing off for school 7 or 8 years ago, I had to help her spray her hair with black hair spray every morning so that she don't have to face disciplinary actions. hahaa.. I was really thinking why she so stupid, went through all these troubles and then have to cover up again.. dumb leh.

No comments: