Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Hmm, it's late at night but I'm still up, as I had slept all the way till 1pm this afternoon. Thinking that I haven't blog for the past few days, I've decided to take a look about the life of my friends. Surf into Xien's blog first, and was surprised at how much she had blog over the past week, it's all about her interviews, job searching and dilemma about what to do. I think I would have logged on and blog almost everyday if I'm as bored as her, actually I'm facing the same problem but putting everything behind my mind anyway...=P

Went into Danping's blog next and got updated about her life over the past few days when I wasn't around. I'm really amused and I must admit that her blogs are always quite interesting and entertaining. It's like reading Anne Frank's diary. Knew that she had a row with Zhixiong since Sunday, but can't help but log onto my own space and blog about it after reading what happened.. heh heh, as coincidentally also had the same long long talk when Hock Sui and I went to genting last week (or is this a new trend?).. It's really amazing, a few years ago when we all get together to talk crap we're all discussing about school and NP, but now we must be all getting on with age.. as slowly and slowly its all about future and jobs and sometimes even marriage and kids (the topic became a hype when Mei Hui gave birth recently). As for me, really haven't been givng it much thought as it's really walk one step, count one step. I don't even know when and where I will land myself a job right now. I think I'm really not very keen about planning for the future, not that I'm really against it. Hahaha.. Luckily we didn't have a heated arguement during the trip although there was certainly different views, it was just purely individual's fantasies of the future. I'm not really sure if I'm really as pessimistic and cynical as Zhixiong but luckily I read Danping's blogs, otherwise I really wouldn't know how it feel to be on the receiving end of it, as I know very well that I'm also very cynical. When I think about having children in future, all I can think of is the pain during labour and also no more diving and kayaking. The other day I was on the MRT and there was this pregnant lady who was lucky enough to be offered a seat in front of me, I was staring at her tummy and wondering about how gross it is to walk around with such a big tummy, and she had a bratty child with her as well. Mum used to tell me that I just popped out from the stone when I was a young child (as I'm a very naughty kid), now I know it's not possible and it can't be that easy.

No comments: