Sunday, July 06, 2003

Yeah, it's a bright sunny Sunday morning!! =) I seldom blog on Sunday as usually all my weekends are burnt outside, especially for the past few weeks. So naturally I'm so glad that for once I can sleep as late as I want.

Kayaking
Supposed to be down at club kayaking today, but I'm still glad that I don't need to travel all the way to the east this morning. Didn't get as much rest as I've needed to recover fully, and I think my flu and cough is suffering from a relapse instead. I'm still quite motivated about kayaking (maybe the idea of getting allowance is still a novelty to me), mainly because more and more friends are there to play with me!! Yeah! Yah, and after taking courses the past weeks, I think it's really time that I practice harder on my rusty skills.. *sheepish*

Tuition
Yesterday was really a marathon tuition day, I was really frustrated in the morning as my tuitions were back to back, I was running late inevitably and I wasn't getting any breaks to catch my breath and grab something to eat.. Sheesh.. It was really that bad. I had to take cab to travel around, it's really ultimate challenge. But of course, the motivation was that I was getting my allowances, and that lifted me away from my temporary bankruptcy. I was organizing my schedule in my mind yesterday, and I was thinking of finding a replacement for kayaking next Sunday, so that I can go Genting again without canceling my tuitions. The next thing I know, I was retrenched..haha.. great! Sometimes, psychic powers are wonderful. Joel's mum just called this morning for makeup tuition tomorrow as it's Youth Day holiday (didn't realise there's still such thing as Youth Day), I think school holidays and public holidays makes no difference to me anymore.. I can declare for one whenever I like.

Angel and Devil
What a serious title I've placed up there. I awoke this morning feeling rather guilty, I think I'm really not myself at times (or maybe, that's how I'm really like). And as I laid in bed, trying to sort things out, I'm reminded of the Smurf cartoon I've watched as a kid, and there's the 'Angel' and 'Red Devil' appearing in the minds of the smurfies and telling them to do good and bad things. For a moment, I thought that I'm not just sick physically, but maybe I'm getting schizophrenic..hiak hiak.. Sigh, the devil voice is getting rather vivid and disturbing at times lately and it's building resentments in me. The sad thing is.. all the resentments I have are all towards the same person. Well, he's just an easy target I guess. As for the angelic voice, I think that's the normal me trying to tell myself to get a grip, get a grip of yourself.. Hmm, I really hate to lament, and get all whiney. What's the point? But sometimes I think that's what everyone need. Read a mail from Serene this morning about Casey after her marriage finding it more difficult to find a listening ear and felt that she has a point there. Thought that I should have went to Nicole's birthday bash last night, but after reading Giam's mail, I'm think I really didn't make the wrong choice last night. Hahah..although it's really bad of me not supporting Ms Wu organising, but I think it would have been even more awkward for me.

No comments: