Friday, July 04, 2003

Yeah, back from genting!! It was a really wonderful trip, I think the best part of it was the feeling of seeing clouds all around me, really missed this sensational awe since I went to Thailand and we lived on the hill top for a week. It was great because of the company but unfortunately I caught a flu there due to the cool and dry weather. It started off with a bad sore throat on the day we visited the amusement park, and initially I thought I screamed and shouted too much. But on the last day there, it turned into a fever and my temp was running high when I'm back last night. Luckily I had already have my fair bit of fun on the roller coasters (there were around 5 or 6 but mostly no 'kick' ones..), the space shot ( I went up twice with the guys!!), the bumper car (all of us played twice), even the carousel and the ferris wheel. Yeah!! Actually it wasn't the best amusement park I've visited, but just enjoying myself as much as I can, and the fact that it was quite cheap made it a really good deal. Probably will be back again next week..haha, I just can't believe it..

Well, back to the flu, felt really larthegic today as I'm couped up at home. Was feeling really sorry for myself as I'm left all alone at home after everyone went to work*sob sob*, and I think being sick made me very sad and unhappy with everyone and everything for a while just now..sigh. Mum managed to drag me to the doc this morning, and after eating the medicine and knocked out for a few hours, I feel so much better and happier again! =) Think the next two days going to be hectic again despite the doc advicing me to get more rest, so I'm trying my best to rest and recover by today... crossing my fingers.. =P

No comments: