Saturday, May 23, 2020

What I had been eating this week

Nothing special except a few days ago it was announced that school is reopening in 2nd June with P1-P5 doing HBL alternate weeks. As of now, I guess I'm left with 10 days of school holidays to rest and relax and we'll see how life will be in Phase 1 of post-CB.

Breaking fast with blueberry cheesecake and Arroz Caldo
This was what I ate after IF on Monday noon, I used the peanut butter cookies as the crust for the blueberry cheesecake. Honestly I loved the cheesecake but not the crust. Maybe for the remaining pieces of the peanut cookies I'll just mix it with yogurt like granola, and I'll wont bake those again.


Steak and escargots (Tuesday)
I ordered some stuff from SHC group buy and this included a pack of escargots. I cant remember if I've tried the delicacy before but I imagined it'll taste something like mussels or oysters. The texture was softer and it had a earthy taste to it so guess I wont buy it to try again.

Our dalgona chocolate drinks 
After 20 days of daily Chloe Ting workouts, I'm less hungry post workouts and for a couple of days I only made the dalgona chocolate with almond milk for dinner. My weight finally went down to 56.7kg as of this morning. P loves this drink as well and requested me to make it for him some of the days.


My very atas meal (Wednesday)
The SHC group buy also included this cut of pork call iberico secreto, it's this cut of pork so fatty that it taste like wagyu and is quite easy to cook. The only thing was I got satiated and felt 'jerlek' after eating half of that piece of pork. It was really good and fatty for my keto diet though. This is the most atas meal I had prepared at home, iberico secreto pork, escargots and bordier yogurt and butter (to cover the earthly escargot taste). I love the group buys!


Tiramisu is new kid on the block (Thursday)
I really caught on the baking and exercising flu during COVID period like most people. The cream cheese had ran out in stores over here and I learnt how to make mascarpone cheese to replace that for my baking. With my homemade mascarpone cheese, I've tried out Headbanger's recipe for tiramisu, I loved how the creamy part turned out but the texture of the almond mug cake for lady's finger didnt quite taste like tiramisu so I might try another recipe next time.

No comments: