Sunday, May 10, 2020

The stuff we do during the odd May hols

My home exercise equipment is complete

My fast breaker (ate a few mouth of the rice opps)

The chocolate version of the dalgona coffee

My 20mm thick new yoga mat ordered through Qoo10 came today, and P also managed to get a 2nd hand dumbbells rack from Carousell. The only thing missing is our workouts lolx, this is my 10th consecutive day doing home workouts but I have not started with those weights. P also started a little of his training as there are no more excuses.

We had dinner quite late last night and I thought it would be hard to meet the 16h of IF, but when I woke up it was past noon. Last night, I started to reading my travel blogs and ended up updating my trip that happened half a year ago! Anyway, P whipped up a very good brunch and we were lazing around until my workout time.

After my workout, I really wanted to have dinner quickly and start my fasting earlier but I had no idea what to eat. I decided to try out the chocolate version of the dalgona coffee and had a very light dinner. This time round, I paired the 'foamy' part with iced almond milk instead. It's really hard to whip up the matcha and chocolate version without a proper electric whisk. Anyway, it did not affect the taste and P loved it so much he drank half of mine and asked me to make him another glass. I thought I will not get the runs from the almond milk unlike the whipping cream but I was wrong. I love the detox though.

No comments: