Monday, May 18, 2020

A very short COVID CB Sunday

I took part in a group buy of atas Bordier butter with one of the keto groups, and P helped me picked these up while I was having tuition this evening. Honestly I did not hear about Bordier but apparently, it's the Hermes and Rolls Royce of the butter world. The price is actually acceptable as it's imported from France. The butter were very flavourful and I could really taste the herbs, salt and stuff inside as labeled. I guess I will get more of these after I finished these. The yogurt are not keto compliant and tasted sweet to me as I've not taken the usual sugary stuff for quite some time. Guess I'll just take half a bottle daily, I'm keeping these cute little bottles as they look really nice.

Atas butter haul today


Garlic butter prawns with Lemon Garlic Cream Fettuccine

P and I only slept at 6am this morning, I was actually shocked when I looked at the clock and it was already early morning. I broke fast very late as I woke up at almost 2pm, I quickly whip up lunch, clean up and it's already time for tuition. It's my second try with the Lokarb noodles and fettuccine is actually my favourite, this is a simple dish to whip up together with Headbanger's Kitchen butter garlic prawns.

After 18 days of doing Chloe Ting's workouts non stop, I'm finally taking a break today as I missed the Zoom session due to shark week and got too lazy after that.

No comments: