Monday, July 26, 2004

Yo yo.. I've survived the first night in hall without comp, without TV, without my mum to nag and talk in the background. Hahaha..it's quite a peaceful night after packing up our stuff and there's nothing else to do except for answering the questions of a lost neighbour and entertain her 'cute' but ahem a tad too friendly little sister. We even found the common rooms like the computer room (there's where I'm blogging now) and the the reading room, hidden away at a very unsuspecting and ulu stairway in the hall. But anyway, pray hard for me that I'll be having internet access in my room tonight, as DDD is coming over later.

  Yawny, the first day of school started brightly other than the fact that my room-mate was up and prancing around as early as 6.30am!! I was very surprised as it was still dark when she awoke (and awaken me in the process) as she knocked out rather early last night, for my standards at least. It was as if I have a foreign exchange student for a room mate and she's having jet lag or something.. hee hee. But can understand, the first night at a new place is a first night afterall, praying that we can get used to everything soon. Hopefully, I can get back to room to get some sleep before DDD come over and spend the whole afternoon here fixing up a new com for me. He's doing me a really nice personal favour so at the moment I shall be VERY nice to him. =) Okay, back to dreamland.. no monday blues!

No comments: