Thursday, July 01, 2004

Hahaha..after Ling and Danping had posted up their diving photos in their blog. Now it's my turn!! This is call 不甘示弱, this is me diving at Dayang! Isn't that cool..


Wait a minute.. you must be real confused by now, this must be going through your mind.

You: Diving? Dayang? I thought you just came back from a trip at Tioman.

Me: Yeah, you're right. I went diving at Dayang during Sept 2002, and the above photo was taken then, and finally develop two years later!!! My spectacular diving photos was stored in this gadget for ages...



It looks a toy camera yah? But it has a cool name call Max.. heehee.. Anyway, somebody recommended it to me when I was still a novice diver, and I bought it for my 'virgin' diving trip at Dayang once upon a time. It's a disposable underwater camera which could take pictures as deep as 10m, but I was pretty skeptical about the quality of the photos I took with it. I returned from the trip without finishing the roll of film in it, and just left it in my drawer since I was too lazy to use it again. And there it was all these years..till I went to Tioman recently. When I was rummaging through my drawer for my passport, I chanced upon it again, thinking that it's impossible the previous photos are still intact after such a long time. But anyway, I brought it along for the Tioman trip and used it to take photos of us snorkelling. On the boat trip back to my resort, I turned to the back of the camera and saw the expiry date for developing the film was 04/2004. Opps...heeehee.. didn't notice it till then. So it's pretty amazing huh? This Max thing is of quite good quality, even after its expired! Eh, I can't even remember most of these people who went diving with me already, but they just turned up in some of the photos. Hahahha.. here's another pic of me and my buddy Aichin at Dayang.


me and aichin diving!
Don't you love this photo?

Wow.. I bet even some of those digital cam with super expensive waterproof housing can't take photos as good as these.. =P Coolz..

Let's move on to my Tioman snorkelling trip, have a sneak preview of these photos taken with Max! It's sneak preview cos even Danping and Giam haven't seen these yet.. This is the both of them with the snorkelling gear..heehee. And may I add, bikini underneath the bouyancy vests!!


Giam and Wu snorkelling!
Don't you love this photo?

And this is the spectacular one.. it's Danping's finger holding on to the bread to attract the fishes.


Yep, the fishes weren't in a fish tank but swimming all around us. I'm the talented photographer who took this photo. How about Giam? There she is..


This is Giam!
Don't you love this photo?

Keeping a distance away from us when we were feeding fishes. She went quite hysterical seeing the fishes 'cheong-ing' at us when we have the bread in our hands. Strange isn't it? She enjoyed snorkelling a lot, but prefered to have the fishes keeping a distance away from her. Noticed that she held our supply of bread high and dry above her head?

Okie dokie, I'm not intending the catch the soccer match between Portugal and Holland tonight, so must turn in soon. Lessons again later on! Sadz.. but may Holland win to revenge for my favourite England team. =P Will be back with more 独家 photos again. *wink wink*

No comments: