Tuesday, July 06, 2004

It's been a long time since I've came to NUS..and thanks to my pretty and sweet friend Danping, I'm able to blog from here! No no, don't worry, I didn't disfigure myself to look like her to 'hun' into the lib. And how things had changed since I was last here, erm...perhaps a year ago? The ugly entrance to the Central Lib now looks so cool and grand, and the interior is even funkier than my favourite Woodlands Regional Library.. Anyway, I'm using one of the cool upgraded terminals inside the lib now..heehee..

Yep, and viewing my blog from the comp here, I'm convinced that the photos failing to show up is not due to my friends' slow connection at home afterall, even though my blog with all the photos was showing up beautifully when I'm at home. =P Arghh... I must be sounding like an idiot all this while, describing about all my photos when nobody can see them. Till Ling plucked up her courage and alerted me about it. Heh heh.. *sheepish grin*

Anyway, I'm probably going back to use the more reliable Singnet to host my photos afterall. Meanwhile, added the link to my photo album where you can view all of it. =)

Must be off now, I'm not here to 'woo' and 'wah' at how much NUS had changed.. must get off my butt (or maybe get down my butt) to study for my tests and exams. Shucks.. nobody else but me is having exams at this time of the year. By the way, I must grandly announced that I've finished 3 modules of studies in the past one mth. Ain't that incredible?

No comments: