Sunday, July 11, 2004

Wah lau.. my blog 'maluated' me again. After fixing up my photos, I realised that my archives were missing, so went editing my templete again to fix that up. AND after fixing that, apparantly I edited my tagboard HTML accidentally but didn't realise it (yeah, even when Ling pointed it out days ago I didn't know what she was talking about..=P). I kept clicking back to my blog and seeing the tagboard there, thought that nothing was wrong, but there wasn't the column for pple to drop in more comments. Hahaa..stupid me. Hopefully everything is showing up now!!!

Speaking of archives, I was trying to click on my past blogs written one or two years back to see what kind of things I was blogging about. I can't even recognize some of those thoughts as my own, and I also realised that my blogs were relatively much shorter when I just started out. Damn it, this shows that I have more things to lament about rather than to announce over my blog nowadays. Sigh..age catching up.

Met Giam at Ubin during her 21 days OBS course today, amidst all the nerds that was having camp with her (her fellow watch-mates are all scholars). They looked like a nice batch of people though. Yep, didn't get to speak to her as I was traveling out on a land rover, while she was sweating and hiking around with a big backpack and a foam sleeping mat rolled up on her bag. She looked really super excitedly to see me in the rover, though must be cursing and swearing at how fortunate I was to be on a vehicle. Hahahah.."shitty" must be the word she would thought of.

No comments: