Thursday, July 08, 2004

Realised that I've been blogging a lot as I don't wish to face the reality of tests and exams coming up! Argghhh...I'm falling behind my revision, stress indicator rising up rapidly now. =(

Anyway, I don't have the habit of buying 8-days but I was walking past this newstand when I saw the picture of Li-lin in the 6th mth of her pregnancy on the cover, thus I've gotten my hands on a copy of those. Damn, Li-lin is still so hot despite her pregnancy and exposed tummy on the coverpage, she HARDLY look bloated like what other expecting mothers should look like. I guess even when she had her morning sickness she looks tons better than me when I was having a good hair day, the world is so unfair! Not to mention that she's married to Allan Wu, the gorgeous hunk *sigh in resignation*. Blah.. perhaps she'll look glamourous even in photos featuring her armpit hair, or some veg stuck in between her teeth. Hahhahaha..

Actually 8-days do have some interesting articles.. perhaps this is a good-coverage-issue? Heehee.. The "Last Page" was a article on "How to irritate people in the cinema" and I thought it's quite corny, though not good as Mr Brown's. So let me rip off the better suggestions and post them here (written not by me of course!)

Talking on the cellphone is outdated, do upgrade your skills with these pointers!

1.During the trailers, shout, "Fast forward! Fast forward!"

2.When people come in late, say "Orrrrrrrhhhhhhhh" very loudly

3.During the opening credits, point at a character and say loudly, "He dies in the end."

4.Use a laser pointer and point the beam at the screen, especially at the characters' privates. (Personally, I think this is most creative suggestion)

5.Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing! It's snowing!"

6.Urge everyone in the cinema to start a kallang wave.

7.During love scenes, say loudly in Mandarin, "Ngghhh! 不要,嘛!"

8.During horror movies, keep singing the theme to Jaws (dum dum..dum dum.. dum dum dum dum..)

9.During an important scene, stand up and say loudly, "I go shee-shee now, can?"

10.Bring in a bowl of noodle and slurp it up loudly.

11.Bring in durians for your movie snack.

12.Eat the snacks of the person sitting next to you.

Hahaha.. if you do all of the above, you'll risk getting angry stares and kena chased out from the cinema. Sigh..think I'm too boh-liao, heehehe...going back to my studies now! =)

No comments: