Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I'm going to announce something that may shock everyone, and even cost me my job. No.. don't worry, I'm not pregnant and I'm not going to be a single mum. Okay, just let me take a deep breath and say this out loud once..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Breathe in*

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Holding breath*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Open mouth wide*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I....
 
 
 
H...A...T...E
 
 
 
 
C...H..I..N..E...S..E..!!!!
 
 
 
我恨死华文!!
 
 
Trying to memorise all this chunks and chunks of words is driving me crazy now..  And don't worry, I'm going to be a good teacher as I can fully understand why those little kids hate chinese. I finally remember why I've decided to drop chinese and not major in the subject, because I simply don't have enough megabytes in my brain to save so much information into my brain and regurgitate it out the next day like a piece of juicy steak (don't ask me what's the connection here).
 
Okay, I've said it. Don't worry, I'm still capable of taking an interest in Chinese to be a good chinese teacher. I love it during normal learning and harmless reading of the words, I only hate it so when I have to study it for exams. Ha! I hope this will be the last time I'll have to do this, let my students suffer for me in future. =)

Back to more memorising now, boohoo.. it's doomsday tomorrow, it's also the last day of my exams!! Yeah.. I'm expecting at least a week of hols and playtime before I have to touch any text again.

No comments: