Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Hey, Im in a really good mood today, so here's a treat for all my blogders. Photo blogs coming up, and lots of them!! Get ready for it man.. I shall call this blog A walk down Orchard Road as its all the photos taken with my friends down Orchard..


18th June

We are at this restuarant call 'Big-O' at Wheelock place. These are two of my chio friends, one is a stewardess and the other is a OBS instructor. It's easy to tell which is which right? Haahahaa.. alamak, why are all my friends so exceptional?
Don't you love my photos?


I ordered this dish called 'dirty rice' at Big-O and ended realised that it's just 'cha beng', a very costly one too!
Posted by Hello


Hmm..this looks much nicer..sob sob..
Don't you love my photos?


Group photo outside Indochine (too bad can't get seats).. my "Mr Right" night shots are incredible yah? =)
Don't you love my photos?


A shot from the cafe outside Wheelock Place, not bad..looking up at Nooch and Olio Dome.
Posted by Hello

3rd JuLy (Went billy bombers at Heeren, Hard Rock Café and caught Spidey2)


Couple waiting for food at Heeren Billy bombers..
Don't you love my photos?


Posing for a group photo..
Don't you love my photos?


Candid pose!
Don't you love my photos?


Nice pose? *happy grin*
Don't you love my photos?


Chio friend Danping at Hard Rock Cafe.. It's also my first trip there and the place was quite nice and homely (unlike the overseas Hard Rock that I went to), probably cos it was still early
Don't you love my photos?

4th JuLy

Went with outing with Yingzhi and Ling last Sunday (Danping was sick) and after having our dinner using Yingzhi's fabulous NKF coupon at Yoshinoya, we found this great place to enjoy our 'kopi' and chit chat. We were lucky enough to get a window seat at this Coffee Club on Takashimaya 3rd? 4th? floor(next to Kino bookstore), then I took this picture of Ngee Ann city from my seat. It was a great outing! =)
Don't you love my photos? Look at what we have for our drinks…


Our drinks, looking so delicious in this photo? Hmm, the one closer to the foreground with layered ingredients is mine.. think it was one of the latte there (forgot the name), yummy!
Don't you love my photos?

Chio friend Ling posing withe iced-water.
Don't you love my photos?

Another chio friend Yingzhi and her new Hebe-lookalike hairstyle that nearly made her unrecognizable for me.
Don't you love my photos?

No comments: