Monday, July 19, 2004

Yeah..we can type in colourful words on our blog now!!
 
I'm so excited.. I'm a hostelite now, how cool is that?? Hahaha..today me and Danping just got our keys and went to take a look at our room. The process was quite "boh-seh"as we got perpetually lost, looking like we've got the word 'freshie' written all our faces, except that we're actually quite stale. We got the newest hall in NTU and it's near to NIE, yeah! What's even better, it looks clean and funky (in Danping's favourite red colour) and there's a kitchenette on every floor. I'm sure we'll find cool and hunky guys there too! *crossing fingers*And how do we actually get our room? It's even more boh seh than us, there's bits of handwritten paper inside this plastic container so the guy over there just got us to pick a lot. And that's that. I was quite flabbergasted but luckily Danping's lucky hand picked quite a nice block and room for us. I'll be slowly moving my stuff over into the room to make it more 'livable', so think our first night of co-habiting together won't happen until Sunday night, and that's more likely to be our first stayover.
 
Okay enough of my excitement now, back to my books. Oh yah...before that, I've caught King Arthur, was expecting something more legendary rather than another action filled movie which is not comparable to LOTR in the first place. Was a bit disappointed but think the movie's still worth watching though. Especially if you have something for those ruggedly handsome guys.. Hahahaa.. Artorius!
 


No comments: