Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Oh yeah..it's a brand new day again. Didn't have much inspirations for blogging for the past two months until I went to other blogsites of some strangers and decided that I can do better than them!

Realised that I had been gaining weight recently, I haven't been exercising all this while but I can feel that I'm eating a lot lately. Just seems to feel hungry easily. Oh no, I don't want to go back to my JC plump state. Had been thinking of changing my image lately too, wishing that I can become one of those girls at Orchard with smooth complexion, tapering legs, small waistline and adopt the grace they carry themselves. Okay, I don't really want to be 'one of those girls' but just to become a better me.

I went to layer my hair to get rid of that old fashioned student look, but the change is not drastic enough to make heads turn. I vow to perm my hair into big waves next, hiak hiak.. Wanted to start my low carb diet and more workout routine. But rice happened to be my favourite food and I simply can't live without it, even during a buffet. I can't seemed to make myself go to the gym or the swimming pool on my off-day today, it's really that hard to move my butt once I got stucked at home you know? I've packed all my swim gear to go swimming after HQ today, but I stayed in HQ till 7 plus, too late to go to the pool. At least I've been taking the stairs for the past few days, climbing up 11 flights of stairs should be a good start. Okay, maybe I should just go swimming before work tmr. Hmm..

No comments: