Thursday, January 30, 2003

It's New Year's Eve tomorrow!! Felt the festive mood getting to me only when I went back to Nanyang yesterday to give them extra trainings in armsdrill, almost forgot how 'red' the whole place can be, with decorations in every classroom and Uncle Jack going around hanging red lanterns. Still remember that we used to have competition for decorating our classrooms and always extra holiday for Chinese New Year on the 3rd day, and of course not forgetting the 'cai qing', which is the most important part of Chinese New Year for me during secondary school days. Those were the days..sigh.. Last night, my mum and sister went shopping at NTUC around 12.30am and I didn't even know it's open till 2am for these two days. They came back with loads of goodies..yumm.. and my house is also nicely decorated. This morning my older sis came back from Frankfurt for new year too. I have not complete my task at spring cleaning my room and also haven't complete my term paper which is due next tuesday! I stayed up rather late last night, and tonight I have to burn midnight oil again, as I need to finish it before I leave for M'sia for reunion dinner after lessons tomorrow. Argghh..I have a bad feeling ... I already cut and paste all the necessary information into word documents, so I can print them out and bring them along with me for the new year holidays. This is real sad...

No comments: