Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Here's an annoucement from my lecturer-

Dear Students,



I am sorry for what happened yesterday. Apparently, NUS chat system only accepts 10 people at a time, which is completely different what I heard from the Center for Instructional Technology.



Here is my plan. We will have an in-class lecture next week, and I will cover both Week 2 and 3 topics (~{!0~}Theoretical foundations of E-learning~{!1~} and ~{!0~}Technologies~{!1~}). Due to the tight schedule of this module, we may have one more lecture on 13th week (April 14th, 2003). In the meantime, I will try to find out more reliable and powerful tool for web-based lecture.

--

What??? I really can't believe the NUS chat system, super 'lao ya', and now we may have to make up for it with a lecture closer to exams.. sigh...

No comments: