Friday, January 17, 2003

Yeah, finally finished all the lessons for this week! And I've spent the whole of yesterday in school doing up an photo album online with geocities. It's done (at last and with much hardwork!!), and now I'm ready to launch the website, will be adding the link to this page later. =) Yah, and even though it's launched, I must be careful about inviting people there, as I'm quite sure that I will 'kena suan' by some friends who do not have a good taste and standard for beauty...hahhaa. Saw this on someone's blog page and decided to take the care bear quiz, I'm cheer bear!! Didn't even know there is so many different types of care bears in the first place..

Cheer Bear
You're the Care Bear cheerleader! Your spunky personality and optimisim lifts everyone's spirit. Though you want everyone to be happy, you stand your ground on issues you feel strongly about and this can bring disunity among your friends. Despite this, you are a true believer in working together.


No comments: