Saturday, January 25, 2003

Hey.. Think the horoscope also not very 'zhun', supposed to be my lucky day on Friday, but the day went through without much luck! Or maybe I was lucky in the sense that the day could be worse than that.. you get what I mean? But when I woke up in the morning, around 9am to get ready for the interview, there were 3 msgs for me when I checked my handphone. It was my 3 pretty friends, Giam, Danping and Aileen wishing me good luck for the interview..=) See how nice it is to be so popular, you have friends to be concern about you.. Another of my best buddy is coming back tomorrow!! Haven't see her for at least 3 months... so really hope to meet up with her. Anyway, this is Danping's funky friend.. it's her favourite toy named 'pak tor'. Hee hee, she just started blogging so I think she can take a leaf out of her good-looking 'cover girl' friend here to put up the pictures. Come come.. come and ask the expert..=)

No comments: